Sunday 29 May 2011

My Struggles #2

Remember my friend that was having the baby shower in Portland. My second struggle revolved around her and her baby. We were 30 weeks apart. Her baby was born 2 weeks ago and it was a struggle for me.

It wasn't so hard being excited for them when they were in the hospital and having the baby. I enjoyed hearing about their experience and dreaming about my own.

When they finally were able to bring him home, it was just too real for me. The first video that was posted of him that popped up in my facebook newsfeed just made me break down. It was terrible.

It still makes me sad to see pictures but since then, I've blocked her from my newsfeed so pictures and videos don't sneak up on me. I still check them out, but only when I'm ready for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment