Monday 20 June 2011

I'm a tease

Hehe, I auto posted the last two posts. I've been crazy busy and barely have taken a picture for myself, let alone taken one and uploaded it to here. We moved our entire kitchen on Saturday, our bedroom on Saturday too, and our computer room on Sunday.

The bed is soooooper comfy! I hope to upload pictures today. But then again, there's still tons of unpacking to do.

I'm sad though, we lost one bag of our wedding gifts. I hope it's somewhere in the house but I have no idea if someone might have thrown it out or what. It had a huge number of serving kitchen utensils in it and I need it :( It also had a few other things including an interesting mitten from my grandma that lets us both put one hand in so that we can hold hands and keep them warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment