Saturday 11 June 2011

Renovations

Our renovations are almost finished. My parents are renovating their basement and turning it into a suite for us to rent from them. The drywallers took over a week to get things finished and finally we were able to paint today.

Pretty sure we spent about the equivalent of an 8 hour work day, painting. Wow... that's a lot of paint.

However, I painted two coats on our master bedroom by myself and it looks awesome. The last two times I painted, I painted my bedrooms in the two houses that we lived in, in this city. My dad helped me do that and I remember him nagging me to slow down, use more paint, use less paint, catch the drips, etc. This time, his only comments were on a few drips after the fact but there's not much I can do then.

Here are some "semi" before pictures.





No comments:

Post a Comment