Monday 24 October 2011

Dreams

I had the most vivid dream about having a baby last night.

I remember I was pregnant and I started getting contractions so I went to a hospital. When I got there I checked in and got a room. A solo room, even. My hubby wasn't there for some reason and my hospital room was right down the hall in the school I work in... weird... My water broke and I couldn't handle the contraction pain so I got an epidural. I'm not sure how they really work but in my dream I got a numbing needle which hurt a ton and then the actual epidural didn't hurt at all. There were no nurses in the room at all and just one male doctor. As soon as I had the baby the doctor wiped her off and left because my delivery wasn't exciting enough and he was pissed off that I delivered naturally. Then my husband came in and we named our baby girl Emma...

It was weird. I've never had a dream like that before. If I believed in signs then I'd think something of this. We DTD (or BD) last night for the first time in like two weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment