Sunday 15 January 2012

Guess what?!

I had two dreams last night that I tested and found out I was pregnant. I was so scared to test this morning. I was thinking.... damn the world is really cruel to me. I've never seen two lines on this test. It's gonna be negative, blah blah blah!

BUT IT WAS POSITIVE!


Josh has no idea! He's sitting across from me


As soon as he goes out I'll put this on his desktop.


This is the one I'm replacing. How long do you think it will take him to notice?


Edit: It took him about 15 minutes to notice it. He said, 
"Love, you changed my ticker"
"Yeah"
"Is it true?"
"Yeah"

LOL

Edit #2: I'm still pregnant. OPK tested like a pregnancy test registered a fainter line (expected since not FMU). That's two positives. We've got two more clearblue tests to use tomorrow morning and another time. I just wanna go into the Dr. telling him, yes I've gotten two BFPs (at least) so I can prove to him that even if a urine test is negative, that they should do a blood test.

Please if you know me in real life don't mention this to anyone or even say it to me at all. I don't want to know who knows. I'll be telling family at about 12 weeks probably.

4 comments:

  1. OMG! OMG! OMG! I am so happy for you. I told you it would work out. I cannot wait to here how it works out. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Our due dates are so close. I am August 24th!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mom actually found out right after we found out. She asked and I couldn't lie. We told the rest of my family on Fathers Day. And everybody else around 10 weeks or so.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!!!! Thats TOTALLY a positive!!!! Congrats!!!!

    ReplyDelete