Thursday 24 May 2012

What to expect movie

What to Expect When You're Expecting <3 <3 <3 <3
Plot Line with Anna Kendrick </3 </3 </3
I suggest everyone go see it. It made me laugh quite a few times, although I don't know how many of those were the "haha I'm in the same situation" laughs.

Baby POUNCED on my bladder so hard in the middle that I needed to get up to pee... but the first movie I've seen since movements started. There were at least 5 separate occasions that I was kicked/headbutted, and right when I needed it too.

OMG there were TOTALLY at least 4 Uppababy Vista strollers in the movie!!! And a few Britax things and California Pizza Kitchen pizza TWICE! Jeez, I wonder who sponsored this movie!!

SPOILERRRRR!!!!! Don't read down unless you're worried about triggers!

~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~

Miscarriage (2nd tri I think)
A couple dealing with infertility
Scare in the ER at delivery

No comments:

Post a Comment