Saturday 24 November 2012

Night time

Well, Carlo has slept through the night for the last few nights! He has averaged 6-8 hours over the last 5 days. He'll wake up between 5 and 5:30 most mornings now. 5:30 is when DH's alarm goes off and DH will change him and bring him back to me. I love my good sleeper!

He's also getting better at self soothing too. If he finishes eating before he falls asleep I put him in his bed and he will wiggle and coo for a while before falling asleep. Usually I'll continue watching tv while he falls asleep just so that if he gets grumpy, I'm awake and ready to pick him up so he doesn't wake DH.

Today we had a nap in the middle of the day. He fell asleep on the boob and I took him to bed, put a swaddle on him and put him down in his bed. He talked a bit but eventually fell asleep. We were in the bedroom for 2 hours... It was heavenly!

No comments:

Post a Comment